THAI affirms to facilitate our customers to the best of our ability and remain committed to extending the utmost attention and care to all customers. Therefore, THAI has offered the following alternatives which will allow you more flexibility for future travels.
THAI Travel Voucher :
- THAI has launched remedial measures to assist customers who have unused ticket or have applied for a refund to the best of its ability for the utmost benefits of the customers. Customers who have pending ticket refund request can exchange that refund request to a travel voucher, which can be used as credit to issue new tickets towards any future flights operated by THAI or THAI Smile, including taxes and fuel surcharges payment until 31 December 2022.
- THAI Travel Voucher will be issued on behalf of the passenger holding the ticket only (1 voucher per 1 passenger ticket). However, THAI travel voucher can be transferable to any persons with proof of documents provided at time of new ticketing.
- Customers are not allowed to use more than 5 THAI Travel Vouchers to redeem the ticket in one time.
- In the event that the value of Travel Voucher is insufficient for payment, the residual amount shall be used for ticket issuance no later than December 2022. Customers shall pay for any exceeding amount in any of the available means of payment.
- Unused THAI Travel Voucher can be refunded from 1 July 2022 until 31 December 2022.
- THAI will deliver THAI Travel Voucher to customers via email or post within approximately 3 weeks.
For Customers who wish to keep your unused ticket to be used with future flights operated by THAI or THAI Smile, all tickets will be extended to 31 December 2021.
THAI is pleased to serve its customers when the COVID-19 pandemic has been under control and THAI has been allowed to operate normal flights.