13 March 2020
In light of the recent worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, we understand how important it is for our passengers to have greater flexibility when travelling.
Therefore, we have introduced a waiver policy for all international tickets (promotional fare and flexible fare ) purchased in Thailand, travelling on THAI or codeshare flights operated by Thai Smile, to all THAI or codeshare destinations.
This policy means that THAI will waive the applicable change fees for passengers who wish to postpone their trip to travel within 15th DECEMBER, 2020 .
• Reservation Change
- Rebooking is allowed only when the same booking class , on the same route as indicated on ticket is available.
- If the change to a higher booking class is required , passengers need to pay the additional fare, tax(es) and surcharge.
- If the change to a higher fare is required, passengers need to pay the additional fare/tax(es) and surcharge.
• Name Change
- Allow Name Change with fee THB3000/once .
- Applicable refund fees and policy will apply as per the ticket conditions.
Please note :
• This Waiver applies only to THAI tickets purchased in Thailand .
• This Waiver is applicable only when the rebooking/reissuing/rerouting request is made before the original travelling date.
• Redemption tickets/group tickets do not apply.
• If you have purchased your ticket through a travel agent, you will need to contact them directly for any changes.
• If you have purchased your ticket through our website, our Reservations team at THAI CONTACT CENTER and Ticketing offices can assist with the changes.