03 July 2020
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) launched “Destination Menu by THAI Catering” by five THAI Catering international chefs under “The Taste of Travel” concept for customers who enjoy traveling to order through LINEMAN, GrabFood, and at participating Puff & Pie bakery stores starting from today onwards.
Mrs. Varangkana Luerojwong, Managing Director, THAI Catering, said that the “Destination Menu by THAI Catering” dishes were launched in response to the new normal lifestyle whereby food delivery service is popular. With over 60 years of experience in food manufacturing for THAI and customer airlines, THAI Catering serves these special menu design based on THAI’s five destinations by five international chefs of THAI Catering under the concept “The Taste of Travel”:
- Grilled Eel and Ginger Beef with Japanese Rice by Japanese chef
- Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Prawn by Chinese chef
- Lamb Chops Mustard and Thyme/Mustard Sauce by French chef
- Tandoori Chicken Breast with Tomato Cream Sauce by Indian chef
- Grilled Chicken ShishTawoq with Biryani Rice) by Arabian Chef
Dishes in the Destination Menu by THAI Catering may vary based on season. Order can be made through LINEMAN and GrabFood by typing THAI Catering (Puff&Pie) in the search menu as well as at participating Puff & Pie bakery stores starting from today onwards.