12 July 2022
Due to the increasing number of traveling passengers especially during the long weekend, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited facilitates the check-in processes by offering three Self check-in services as follows:
1. Check-in through the internet (web-browser) Click Here
2. Check-in through Thai Airways Mobile Application Click Here
3. Check-in through Self Check-in Kiosk located at the departure hall Row B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J and K. Passengers may load their baggage at the Self Bag Drop counters located at Row C (C1-C2), Row D (D1-D4) and Row E (E1-E9). Passengers checking-in via the internet or “Thai Airways” mobile application may also collect their boarding pass and/or baggage tag at the Check-in kiosks. For check-in instruction Click Here
Remarks: The Self Check-in kiosks are available only for
• All passengers travelling on domestic routes and on international routes from Bangkok to Singapore and Australia.
• All Japanese passengers returning to Japan.
• All passengers holding a passport of the European Union and departing from Bangkok to European destinations which are London, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Zurich, Brussels, Frankfurt and Munich (except Paris). Passengers who require or request for special airport services such as Meet & Assist service, wheelchairs, seat selection or oversized/excessive baggage, please contact our check-in staff.
For more ease and convenient check-in service, passengers are highly recommended to check and prepare all travel documents required by the destination countries and arrive at the airport three hours before departure time