04 March 2021
Mrs. Varangkana Luerojvong, Managing Director, THAI Catering, said THAI will introduce its inflight croissant to the public. Prepared by French pâtissier Thomas Le Goff, former Pastry Head Chef to the three-starred Michelin restaurant, THAI’s artisan croissants were meticulously rolled, folded and shaped by hands with flour and butter imported from France.
Price starts at THB75 for a plain croissant. For more fun, just choose a sauce or toppings to amuse your own palate for just THB18 each. Choose from a range of available options e.g. Coconut Sauce, Dark Chocolate Sauce, Lemon Curd, Dulcey Topping or Almond Sauce. Add crunchy texture to your very own bites with a choice of Roasted Coconut, Almond Slices, Crushed Macadamias, Hazelnuts or Cashew Nuts.
Meet THAI'S DIY Croissants at the following venues:
1. THAI Head Office on Vibhavadi-Rangsit Rd.
- Royal Orchid Dining Experience, 2 Fl., Bldg. 2, everyday from 07.00-14.00 hrs.
- Bake and Brew Pop-up Cafe by THAI Catering in the Foyer of Bldg. 1, on Monday-Friday, 08.00-16.00 hrs.
2. Royal Orchid Dining Experience @Silom, THAI Silom Office, every day, 07.00-14.00 hrs.
Delivery service is also available by our Airwing Team :
- THAI Head Office, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Rd. Tel : 090-980-3795, 090-980-3798 (Everyday, 09.00-14.00 hrs.)
- THAI Silom Office Tel : 090-980-3808, 083-097-8179 (Everyday, 07.00-13.00 hrs.)