Online Excess Baggage
No need to worry about your excess baggage when flying THAI. Discover our online exclusive deal and pre-purchase extra baggage allowance with bulk rate every 5 kilograms up to 50 kilograms per person, per flight at least 24 hours before your flight departure
Terms and Conditions for Online Excess Baggage
- 1. Online purchasing Excess Baggage on https://www.thaiairways.com is non-refundable, valid on 1 year after purchased
- 2. Non-endorsable, Non-transferable and Non-reroutable
- 3. Online purchasing Excess Baggage is only valid for TG-operated flights.
- 4. Online purchasing Excess Baggage is not applicable for Group booking, Waitlisted passenger, Infant and Mileage Upgrade passenger.
- 5. Online purchasing Excess Baggage rate is applied for all passenger type.
- 6. Online purchasing Excess Baggage is applicable only in increments of 5 kgs to maximum 50 kgs and it must be made at least 24 hours prior to flight departure.
- 7. One time online purchase Excess Baggage is allowed only per person and per sector in each booking. Any Excess Baggage over online purchased amount must be charged with the offline rate upon presentation of baggage at departure airport.
- 8. Passenger will receive Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) for presentation at the airport check-in counter after completing the purchase process
- 9. Online purchasing Excess Baggage has same liability as normal Excess baggage
- 10. Thai Airways International Public Company reserves the right to change the rates, terms and conditions of the online purchasing Excess Baggage product at any time without prior notice.
11. Excess baggage pre-purchase also available at THAI ticket office(city) and call center (02356-1111) with allowance up to 100 kgs/person/flight at least 12 hours before flight departure.
There was an error - check the logs for details