As a Royal Orchid Plus member, you can earn 250 miles per night with each qualifying stay when booking directly at the below links for each hotel.
|karaksa hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi||Click here|
|karaksa hotel Kyoto||Click here|
|karaksa hotel Osaka Namba||Click here|
|karaksa hotel Sapporo||Click here|
|karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza **New**||Click here|
|karaksa hotel TOKYO STATION **New**||Click here|
Established in 2016, karaksa is a thoroughly modern brand, simple, and stylish hotels with a Japanese flair for hospitality located in central Osaka, Kyoto, Sapporo and Tokyo. Designed to comfort group of family and friends travelers, karaksa hotel provides enormous number of well equipped connecting and twin bed rooms. Conveniently located with easy access to cultural attractions, shopping, and dining venues, karaksa hotels are ideal for visitors to Japan.
karaksa hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi :
Located close to Shinsaibashi, an area famous for embodying the spirit of Osaka, karaksa hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi I opened in 2016. Many Japanese restaurants as well as 24-hour supermarket near the hotel guarantee a convenient and enjoyable stay
• Approx. 30 minutes by airport limousine bus from Kansai International Airport to Osaka Station (Umeda) area. Approx. 10 minutes by taxi from Umeda.
• Approx. seven minute walk from Nagahoribashi Station or approx. Five minute walk from Sakaisuji-Honmachi Station on subway lines
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/shinsaibashi/
karaksa hotel Kyoto :
karaksa hotel Kyoto I opened in 2016 in one of the world’s leading tourist destinations. Located within easy reach of several world heritage sites and places of interest, the hotel is a perfect sightseeing base.
• Approx. 60 minutes by airport limousine bus from Kansai International Airport to Kyoto Station. Approx. 10 minutes by taxi from Kyoto Station.
• Three minute walk from Omiya Station on Hankyu Kyoto Main Line
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/kyoto/
karaksa hotel Osaka Namba :
Located five minutes on foot from the popular tourist destinations of Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi-suji shopping streets, it's the perfect location to see the real Osaka, with limitless dining and shopping opportunities. Umeda and Shin-Osaka stations are also nearby, making the hotel an ideal base for sightseeing in Kyoto, Nara and Kobe.
• From Kansai International Airport, 38minutes on the Nankai Electric Railway Airport Line 'Rapi:t' train to Nankai Namba Station, then approx. 14minutes on foot
• Approx. seven minutes on foot from Namba Station on the Osaka municipal subway Midosuji Line
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/namba/
karaksa hotel Sapporo :
A perfect base for sight-seeing, karaksa hotel Sapporo is close to the heart of the city, Susukino and Odori Park, and adjacent to the extensive Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade—packed with shops and restaurants.
• From New Chitose Airport, 37 minutes on the JR Rapid Airport train to Sapporo Station, where transfer to the municipal subway Namboku Line and ride 3 minutes to Susukino Station. From there, the hotel is approx. five minutes on foot
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/sapporo/
karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza
karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza is situated within walking distance of Ginza, an iconic shopping district that is also home to Kabukiza — a theater for the traditional Japanese performing art of kabuki.
The hotel is also conveniently located close to Shimbashi Station, a hub for multiple train lines, and affords easy access to both Narita and Haneda airports and various tourist sites in and around Tokyo.
• 68 minutes from Narita Airport on the Keisei Electric Railway Narita Sky Access Line via Oshiage, get off at Shimbashi Station. Approx. six minutes on foot
• 21 minutes from Haneda Airport International Terminal by the Keikyu Airport Line to Shimbashi Station. Approx. six minutes on foot
• Approx. six minutes on foot from Shimbashi Station via JR or the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
• Approx. 10 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/ginza/
karaksa hotel TOKYO STATION opens on July 8, 2019.
Now taking reservations!
The hotel is located just five minutes’ walk from Tokyo Station, the core of Japan’s railway network including the Bullet Train lines. With some bus terminals also close by, this is the perfect place to begin your trip throughout Japan. The Imperial Palace, with its lush greenery, and Nihombashi, which boasts a wealth of long-standing establishments, are within walking distance.
• 58 minutes from Narita Airport on the JR Narita Express to Tokyo Station. Approx. five minutes on foot from the Yaesu North Exit at Tokyo Station
• 13 minutes from Haneda Airport International Terminal on the Tokyo Monorail. Travel to Hamamatsucho Station and transfer to the JR Yamanote Line (six minutes to Tokyo Station). Approx. five minutes on foot from the Yaesu North Exit of Tokyo Station
• Approx. five minutes on foot from the Yaesu North Exit of Tokyo Station
• Approx. six minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Nihombashi Station
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/tokyostation/