Stay connected on the world of business or social media with your mobile device when flying THAI. You can check your emails or surf the web on your laptop or tablet in the air with THAI Sky Connect.
The inflight Wi-Fi Card 50MB from THAI Sky Connect is now available for award redemption at just 4,000 miles. Once redeeming successfully, the Wi-Fi card will be delivered to members’ address in Thailand, which is registered in the profile.
Click here to read guidelines for using THAI Sky Connect.
*Note: This Wi-Fi card can be used on THAI flights operated by selected aircraft types, A350-900, B787-8, and B787-9. It can be used one time until 31 December 2020. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Inflight Wi-Fi card is valid on A350-900, B787-8, and B787-9 aircraft types of THAI operated flights only.
2. The data package of each inflight Wi-Fi card is 50MB.
3. Wi-fi service is prohibited when flying over some countries such as China and India.
4. The Inflight Wi-Fi card cannot be exchanged for cash or any substitute.
5. Validity of the card is 31 December 2020 which is printed on back side of the cards.
6. Each Wi-Fi code is for one time use only, which means that the unused data cannot be carried to the next flight.
7. Royal Orchid Plus will not be responsible for any lost and damaged Inflight Wi-Fi card.
8. Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right to cancel award redemption for the Inflight Wi-Fi card or to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. This award redemption is available for members residing in Thailand only.
10. Once mileage deduction has been completed mileage re-credit by member is not permitted under any circumstances.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of Royal Orchid Plus shall be final.
12. Redemption of award item is subject to availability.
13. Awards can be delivered to the address registered in members’ profile within 4-6 weeks after redemption is completed.