You can now have the ultimate inflight experience in THAI's simulator
How to redeem Non-Pilot Simulator Visit
- Member must log into their Royal Orchid Plus account at www.thaiairways.com/rop and go to Lifestyle Redemption – Non Pilot Simulator Visit. In order to redeem for this award, member must provide a valid e-mail address in to complete the redemption process.
- Once the online award redemption has been completed, an electronic voucher will be sent to member’s email to confirm award.
- Member then must make a booking with the Flight Simulator Operation Department at least 3 working days in advance. To make a booking, please call 02 545 3622 between the hours of 09.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 16.00 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the confirmation has been made with Flight Simulator Operation Department for the reserved dated, Member must print or present the e-mail confirmation from Flight Simulator Department on the appointed date.
- Duration of the visit: Approximately 1 hour accompanied by a simulator specialist.
- Flight Simulation session times can be requested from 09.00, 10.00 and14.00 Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Due to crew training, session times are subject to change at THAI’s discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, the Flight Simulator Operation Department must be informed at least 1 working day in advance. Rebooking may be made 1 time within 3 months after the original booking.
- Flight Simulation is held at the Thai Airways International Head Office, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Bangkok, located in Building 5.