Concepts Golf Management Pte Ltd specializes in a whole spectrum of golf services, taping on a global network of vendors and suppliers to source for and customize the most exciting and exclusive golf experiences for the golfers.
For list of golf courses for award redemption, click here.
Instructions for redemption and booking:
1. Log-in to your Royal Orchid Plus account.
2. Click “Golf Green Fee Award managed by CGM” under the “Lifestyle Awards” category.
3. Select and Redeem your Green Fee Award.
4. E-voucher will be sent to you via email upon successful redemption.
5. To proceed your booking request, kindly contact CGM directly at bookROP@conceptsgolf.com according to the below Terms & Conditions no.2
The Golf Award e-voucher is valid for use during the following periods:
a. For e-vouchers redeemed between 1 May to 31 October 2018, the golf game must be completed by 31 October 2018;
b. For e-vouchers redeemed between 1 November 2018 and 28 February 2019, the golf game must be completed by 28 February 2019.
c. Extension of Golf Award e-voucher validity beyond the expiration date is not permitted.
Terms and Conditions of the CGM Golf Green Fee Award
Members redeeming Golf Green Fee Award e-vouchers shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Once the online award redemption has been completed, mileage will be deducted from member’s account and an e-voucher will be sent to the email address in the member’s profile. Please note mileage re-credit is not allowed.
2. Reservation for golf tee-time must be made directly with Concepts Golf Management Pte Ltd (CGM) at bookROP@conceptsgolf.com at least four (4) working days but not more than twenty-eight (28) working days in advance. Members must provide at time of booking, the following information:
a. Golf Green Fee Award e-voucher number
b. Award Code (stated on voucher)
c. ROP membership number
d. Player name and Handicap
e. Preferred golf club and date of play
3. Golf Green Fee Award e-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
4. Golf Green Fee Award e-vouchers have no cash value, and are considered void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. Upon confirmation of booking, request for change of golf club and/or tee-time is permitted with only a maximum of one (1) time change.
6. Cancellation of golf game after a tee-time is confirmed is permitted however the Golf Award e-voucher shall be considered utilized thereafter. All cancellation must be notified to CGM in writing at least four (4) working days prior to the booking date.
7. In the event of a no-show by the player, the Golf Award e-voucher shall be considered utilised.
8. Participating Golf Clubs will not accept direct enquiries and/or bookings for this Program.
9. The Program is valid for golf course access only and does not constitute a golf club membership. Golfers booking under this Program will not have access right to other facilities at the golf club.
10. Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right to change and/or amend the terms and conditions of this Programme, remove or replace any Participating Golf Club offered in this Programme.
11. The terms and conditions, rules and regulations of each Participating Golf Club shall apply. Each club reserves its right to amend its terms and conditions, rules and regulations or impose new terms and conditions, rules and regulations without prior notice.
12. In the case of a dispute, Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right of final decision.