Raggiungimento del Gold Status:
This top tier status is attained with Qualifying Miles, the miles earned with THAI, THAI Smile and Star Alliance airlines, during 2 rolling month periods, 50.000 Qualifying miles during a 12 month period, or 80.000 Qualifying miles during a 24 month period. Additionally, completing 40 international sectors on THAI and THAI Smile in any 12 rolling month period also attains Gold status.* Si tratta di un processo automatizzato di in base al quale l'attività più recente viene valutata per gli ultimi 12 e 24 mesi. Con ogni nuova attività di volo, l'accumulo delle miglia viene nuovamente valutato negli ultimi 12 e 24 mesi, garantendo che tutti i voli idonei vengano conteggiati per ottenere il Gold Status.
*Travel with the booking classes G / V / W / L will be not eligible for attaining Gold Status by completing 40 international sectors on THAI and THAI Smile in any 12 rolling month period.
In addition, effective from 01 gennaio 2020 onwards, travel with the booking classes T, K, S, G, V, W, L will be not eligible for attaining Gold Status by completing 40 international sectors on THAI and THAI Smile in any 12 rolling month period.
Mantenimento del Gold Status:
Le valutazioni per il mantenimento del Status Gold fanno riferimento ad un anno civile dalla data in cui inizia tale condizione. On the date which current Gold validity commences, eligible flights are evaluated for the following 12 month period to ascertain if the 50.000 Qualifying Miles threshold or 40 international sectors on THAI and THAI Smile are achieved*. The same process is done for the next successive 12 month period, until the end of current card validity, for 40 international sectors on THAI and THAI Smile, or during the entire 24 month period in which 80.000 Qualifying Miles must be earned.
*Travel with the booking classes G / V / W / L will be not eligible for retaining Gold Status by completing 40 international sectors on THAI in any 12 rolling month period.
In addition, effective from 01 gennaio 2020 onwards, travel with the booking classes T, K, S, G, V, W, L will be not eligible for retaining Gold Status by completing 40 international sectors on THAI and THAI Smile in any 12 rolling month period.
Benefici con THAI:
• 5.000 bonus threshold miles on attaining and retaining Gold status
• Up to 2 complimentary roundtrip upgrades* on THAI (TG 3 digit flight numbers) and THAI Smile (only on TG 4 digit flight numbers) international routes within the 2 year validity of standard Gold status. Upgrades are to the next higher class of service only. Double class upgrades are not permitted. Valid for all paid published fares excluding discounted Economy Class fares in booking classes T, K, S, G, V, W, L. Some promotional fares in other booking classes may also not be eligible for upgrading. Such restrictions will display with online ticket purchase at thaiairways.com or by inquiring with THAI prior to ticket issue. The first complimentary upgrade* will be automatically entitled once your Gold card is effective and can be used during validity of the current Gold status. The second complimentary upgrade* is one year valid from the date of achieving 50.000 qualifying miles or 40 THAI and THAI Smile international flight sectors (except travels with booking classes T / K / S / G / V / W / L) **within either of your two personal calendar year periods during current Gold status. Complimentary Upgrades are non-transferable and may be subject to service fees.
• Guaranteed Seating in Economy Class for reservations made 72 hours prior to departure and walitlist still open and on valid booking classes Y, M, B.
• Complimentary access to THAI Royal Silk Class lounges world-wide.
*Tax and surcharges apply.
**Effective from 01 gennaio 2020 onwards, travel with the booking classes T, K, S, G, V, W, L will be not eligible for both attaining and retaining Gold Status by completing 40 international flight sectors on THAI and THAI Smile during 12 rolling month period. Consequently, travel with these stated booking classes are not eligible for attaining complimentary upgrades as well.
Benefits with THAI and Star Alliance airlines:
• Priority check-in at counters displaying the Star Alliance Gold symbol.
• An extra allowance of 20 kilograms, or 1 additional piece of luggage when the piece concept applies. The latter primarily on flights to/from North or South America.
• Gold Track Priority Lanes enabling smoother security and immigration clearance at selected airports. Visit www.staralliance.com/gold-track
• Complimentary access to airport lounges displaying the Star Alliance Gold symbol on presentation of same-day departing Star Alliance paid ticket and Gold card. One guest is also allowed provided they are also traveling on a paid ticket for same day departure with a Star Alliance Airline.
• Priority boarding.
• Priority baggage handling.
• Priority reservations waitlisting and airport standby
* Commencing on 03 maggio 2021, a guest of Gold Star Alliance members who is entitled to complimentary access to the airport lounges must be on board the same departure flight as members, regardless of the lounge used.