1) 타이항공은 2018년 10월28일부터 인천-방콕 왕복 구간에서 홍콩 경유편으로 운항하고 있는 TG629/628 편의 인천-홍콩 왕복 구간을 아래와 같이 비운항하게 되었습니다.
비운항 : 인천-홍콩 TG629편 10:20 - 12:55
비운항 : 홍콩-인천 TG628편 15:30 – 20:10
관련하여 10월28일부터 해당 항공편으로 여행하는 항공권을 구입하신 승객분들은 구입 여행사 혹은 타이항공으로 연락 주시기 바랍니다.
또한 2018년 10월 28일부터 아래 해당 항공편(TG629편 / TG628편)으로 홍콩을 경유하여 인천-방콕 구간 을 여행하시는 항공권을 구입하신 승객분들은 항공권을 구입하신 여행사나 타이항공으로 연락하시어 변경되는 항공 편명과 출도착 시간을 확인하여주시면 감사하겠습니다.
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited has declared own policy on Agency Debit Memo (ADM) to Travel Agents inferring with IATA Resolution 850m to state a clear circumstance and processing timeframe to which an ADM shall be issued together with a clear application guidance to all parties involved.
Below summarized of the standard issued of ADM policy of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall not be considered as a final stage of deliberation. The policy shall be reviewed periodically by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and subjected to be changed. If any suspected fraud or immediate extraordinary circumstances occurred with a proved investigation performance actioned by auditor, the general guidance below shall be no longer be considered as valid.
Agency Debit Memo (ADM) Policy
•Scope of the ADM Issuance
1. An ADM shall be issued to collect amounts or make adjustments related to issuance of BSP Standard Traffic Document, issued by the Travel Agent, provided that the issued document is validated on Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, irrespective of which carriers are included in the passenger itinerary.
2. An ADM shall be issued in related to a specific transaction only; however, more than one charge can be included on one ADM if the reason for the charge is the same. Supporting reason in details shall be provided with the ADM.
3. No more than one ADM should be issued in relation to the same original ticket issuance; however, if more than one ADM is raised in relation to the same ticket, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall provide a specified description for a different adjustment to the previous ADM issuance.
4. An ADM shall be processed through the BSP Link if issued within nine months of the final travel date and/or the expiry date of the document if the final travel date cannot be identified.
5. An ADM of Refund adjustment shall be processed through BSP Link if issued within nine months after the refunded document has been processed.
6. Any debit action initiated beyond nine months, as mentioned above, the transaction shall be directly handled between Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Agent.
7. Thai Airways International Public Company Limited reserved the right to levy any administration fee to cover any transaction costs that are related to the processing of debit memos.
• Types of ADMs Issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, but are not limited to:
1. Any missing or under or incorrect collection of fares, taxes, surcharges, fees and/or other applicable charges (sundry and penalty) as stated as a part of ticket conditions, informed by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited to the Agent.
2. Any incorrect RBD (Reservation Booking Designator Codes) which are in-corresponding with applicable fares and conditions, on Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and on other airlines shown on either PNR creation or ticket document.
3. Any over or incorrect commission claimed.
4. Any over or incorrect or unauthorized refunded amount e.g. refunds on non-refundable fare conditions etc.
5. Any non-compliance with terms and conditions of Sales Agreements signed between Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Agent.
6. Credit Card Chargeback
7. Erroneous occurred of either by the Agent or BSP Processing Center of BSP Report
8. Misuse of Carrier Identification Plate (CIP) selection rules
• Disputed Process
1. The Agent can dispute an ADM issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited through BSP Link for maximum period of 15 days following the default action taken in accordance with IATA Resolution 850m.
2. Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall process rejected and/or disputed ADMs in a timely manner. The dispute shall be reviewed within 60 days of the disputed receiving at TG site.
3. Any rejected of the disputed transaction by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, an explanation of it shall be sent to the Agent through BSP Link.
•Minimum Value: The minimum value of an ADM issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is USD5.00 or equivalent