1) 타이항공은 2018년 10월28일부터 인천-방콕 왕복 구간에서 홍콩 경유편으로 운항하고 있는 TG629/628 편의 인천-홍콩 왕복 구간을 아래와 같이 비운항하게 되었습니다.
비운항 : 인천-홍콩 TG629편 10:20 - 12:55
비운항 : 홍콩-인천 TG628편 15:30 – 20:10
관련하여 10월28일부터 해당 항공편으로 여행하는 항공권을 구입하신 승객분들은 구입 여행사 혹은 타이항공으로 연락 주시기 바랍니다.
또한 2018년 10월 28일부터 아래 해당 항공편(TG629편 / TG628편)으로 홍콩을 경유하여 인천-방콕 구간 을 여행하시는 항공권을 구입하신 승객분들은 항공권을 구입하신 여행사나 타이항공으로 연락하시어 변경되는 항공 편명과 출도착 시간을 확인하여주시면 감사하겠습니다.
Job position : Customer Service Agent, Incheon International Airport Office
Employment date : Within February 2018
* Bachelor Degree
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Good communication skills (fluent in English both writing , reading and speaking).
* Positive Personality and Attitude Effect
* Good in PC knowledge
* Experience 1-3 years in airline business especially the passenger service
* Able to work in shift
* According to the Act on the Honorable Treatment and Support of Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Services to the State, THAI shall provide employment assistance to the persons eligible described by
the above Act.
Candidates have to submit an essay writing about THAI Airways International PCL and how to leverage the passenger services at Incheon International Airport Station by his/her own handwriting along with the Application Form within January 26, 2018. The Application Form is available at THAI’s Incheon International Airport Office (Address : Room No. 2080, 2nd floor, Incheon International Airport).
3.Document to be submitted
*Letter of Self-Introduction
*University Graduate Certificate
*English/Korean Academic Transcript (GPA Certificate)
4.For those who are interested in to apply this position , please submit your resume and documents
required directly by email to email@example.com no later than January 26, 2018.
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited thanks all candidates for their interest and reserves the right to select who meet our criteria and requirement. Only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
The submitted documents will be treated in compliance to Personal Information Protection Act.