Job position: Reservation & Ticketing Staff
Employment date: Within December 2019
Key Activities / Responsibilities/Duties
* Reservation & Ticketing job/Telephone sales & Ticketing
* Maintain good relationship with customers and business partners
* Coordinate with other functions related and answering to customer inquiry
* Bachelor Degree
* Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
* Excellent communication skills (fluently in English both writing, reading and speaking).
* Must be able to work on MS office program.
* According to the Act on the Honorable Treatment and Support of Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Services to the State, THAI shall provide employment assistance to the persons eligible described by
the above Act.
Document to be submitted
*Letter of Self-Introduction
*University Graduate certificate
*TOEIC Score Certificate over 850 (or other English Competency Certificate)
*English/Korean Academic Transcript (GPA Certificate)
For those who are interested in to apply this position , please submit your resume directly only by email to
email@example.com no later than December 6, 2019. No telephone enquiry shall be replied.
*Application Review-English Writing Test-1st Interview/2nd Interview-Final Interview
*After document screening, the successful candidates will be notified individually for English writing test
And relevant Interview individually.
*Notification to the successful candidates will be made by email.
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited thanks all candidates for their interest and reserves the right to select who meet our criteria and requirement. Only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
The submitted documents and additional information will not be returned and will be treated in compliance to Personal Information Protection Act.