13 February 2023
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) will operate 14 weekly flights to five destinations in the People’s Republic of China after the country’s border reopening. The return flight operations will start on 1 March 2023 with details as follows:
1. Bangkok – Kunming: twice weekly flights on every Friday and Sunday.
2. Bangkok – Guangzhou: three flights per week on every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
3. Bangkok – Chengdu: twice weekly flights on every Tuesday and Thursday.
4. Bangkok – Shanghai: four flights per week on every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and
5. Bangkok – Beijing: three flights per week on every Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
For more information on flight schedule, reservation and ticketing, please visit thaiairways.com, THAI sales office or contact THAI Contact Center 0-2356-1111 (24 hours a day).