Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, the governmental measures and restrictions in place, and to match demand, THAI will only be able to operate a reduced flight schedule in April 2021.
THAI's network is constantly under review and new flights and/or routes will be added if and when it is feasible do to so.
From Bangkok, THAI will serve the following destinations:
- Hong Kong: One return flight – 9th April
- Manila: Three return flights – 8th, 15th and 22nd April
- Osaka: Two weekly return flights – Every Saturday and Wednesday
- Seoul: Two weekly return flights – Every Sunday and Wednesday
- Taipei: Four return flights – 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th April
- Tokyo (Haneda): Three return flights – 6th, 20th and 27th April
- Tokyo (Narita): Three weekly return flights – Every Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday (inbound flights on Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays).
- Copenhagen: One weekly return flight – Every Sunday
- Frankfurt: Two weekly return flights – Every Friday and Sunday
- London: One weekly return flight – Every Sunday
- Paris: One return flight – 17th April.
Domestic flights are currently operating regularly under a codeshare with our sister carrier, THAI Smile.
These flights can be booked directly with THAI or trough travel agents.
Passengers are reminded that they must follow the governmental health measures in place at their point of departure and/or final destination and/or transit. Please visit our Travel Requirements Page for further information.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff remains our top priority.
This is why we have put in place a number of special and enhanced measures to ensure that, even in these challenging times, you can count on us to make your travels safer. Because we care.
Please note that on special charter and repatriation flights, inflight entertainment systems are not available and THAI is offering an adjusted service to ensure rigorous levels of hygiene and safety.
Check out our safety procedures and recommendations for every step of your journey