18 May 2022
In response to Thailand’s border reopening on 1 May 2022 and the increase in domestic and international travel demand, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) offers more service convenience to accommodate passengers including reservation, ticket issuance, flight or travel date alterations and payment with details as follows:
• Online services: ticket reservation, issuance, date alterations, payment, and THAI Travel Voucher redemption can be done online at thaiairways.com/managemybooking (only for reserved tickets; Royal Orchid Plus (ROP) award tickets not included).
• Walk-in services: passengers may visit the ticket office, first floor, building 2, THAI Head Office, Vibhavadi Rangsit road. ROP Platinum and Gold members, and THAI Royal First Passengers may visit ROP lounge first floor, building 2, THAI Head Office, Vibhavadi Rangsit road.
• THAI Travel Voucher holders will receive an automatic extension from 31 December 2022 to 31 December 2023.
• Passenger holding unused ticket issued from 01JAN2020 to 14OCT2021 will receive an automatic extension to 31 December 2023.
• ROP Gold and Platinum membership expiring 1 January- 31 December 2022 without sufficient miles accumulation will receive one-year automatic extension to 2023.
THAI appreciates passengers’ trust for selecting our services. Passengers benefits and convenience are our top priorities. The Company strives to continually improve services for the optimal benefit of passengers.