All domestic flights with THAI and THAI Smile are on schedule since June this year. Therefore, to facilitate passengers before their flights, domestic Royal Orchid lounges (Royal Silk) at Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok) has resumed services from 8 June 2020 onwards.
** Royal Orchid Lounge at Phuket International Airport and Chiang Mai International Airport have resumed services from 2 November 2020 onwards.**
** In addition, Royal Orchid Lounge (International) at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Concourse E (E3-2), has resumed services from 10 November 2020 onwards. Operating hours are 05.00 am - 11.00 pm. **
Changes are subject to announcement from the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
To comply with the measures to prevent spread of the Corona Virus 2019 (COVID-19), both lounges and plane cabin have been cleaned and sterilized completely before providing services with the following procedures for guests.
1. Staff will screen body temperature of all passengers and guests who access the lounges. Everyone who access the lounges have to register themselves in the Lounge Access System and “Thaichana” Application. Those who do not wear masks will be not allowed to access the lounges in any cases.
2. Provide seats with social distancing at least 1 meter and limit the number of passengers and guests by allowing them stay in the lounges no longer than 2 hours. Access will be denied if available seats are full.
3. Provide alcohol gel at every service point for hand washing.
4. Staff will clean common touch points every hour and spray disinfectant as soon as passengers leave the lounges.
5. Suspend serving of buffet service, ready-to-eat meal, vegetable salad, and fruits temporarily. Only wrapped snack and pastries from Puff & Pie are available.
6. Suspend serving of cocktail, wine, and liquor temporarily. There will be only tea and coffee, soda, canned beer, and small-size bottled water.
7. No newspaper and magazine available.
8. No bathroom service temporarily.
9. Suspend computer service temporarily.