Ticketing Service Fee (OB Fee) will be introduced for ticket issuance by THAI Ticketing Offices/ Airport Counter in Indonesia 01 December 2018 onwards. The Ticketing Service Fee will be charged with following conditions :
| Place of Ticket Purchase||Region of Ticket Issued ||Routing ||Currency||Amount
|THAI Ticketing Offices/ Airport Counter
- Applies at all THAI Ticketing Offices/ Airport Counter in Indonesia.
- The Ticketing Services Fee is charged at the same rate for all booking classes in USD or local currency equivalent (Local applicable government taxes are payable separately).
- Applies to TG New Ticket Issuance (217) per passenger for one set of flight tickets. The Ticketing Service Fee does not apply to any reissued ticket.
- Applies to infant who turns 2 years old during the trip.
- For a set of separate tickets purchased at a same time as a series of a journey, only one Ticketing Service Fee applies.
- Applies to ticket issued with TG fare and itinerary includes other airline sectors which processed through THAI Ticketing Offices/ Airport Counter in Indonesia.
- Applies to international Royal Orchid Plus (ROP) Award tickets issued by THAI Ticketing Offices/ Airport Counter in Indonesia.
- Ticketing Service Fee is non-refundable and non-interlineable
Last updated 20 November 2018.