TG Stand-by Upgrading Facility
- TG Stand-by Upgrading is the facility applicable in the “From…..To…..” basis at passenger contentment and satisfaction. There are two tables of the upgrading surcharges/fees shown in different currencies, varied by boarding point:
a.TG Stand-by Upgrading for sector(s) from Thailand where currency shown in THB (Thai Baht),
b.TG Stand-by Upgrading for other sectors except Thailand where currency show in different local Currency.
- The stand-by upgrading can be requested after the original ticket has been issued.
- The stand-by upgrading shall only be applied from Economy class to Business Class and Business Class to First Class.
Note: The upgrading surcharge table shall be applicable at Check-in Counter of the boarding point on the Departure Date.
- The stand-by upgrading charge facility is applicable to all TG document issued by using TG carrier Fares (both normal and/or special fares) provided that passenger is travelling on Thai operated Flight (TG 3 - digits flight number).
Note: Industry Discount, Agent Discount, ZED Fares, ROP Award Redemption and Barter tickets are not permitted.
- The upgrading process shall be done at the boarding airport of the applicable sector upon check-in, subjected to seat available at the time of departure.
- The upgrading facility is applicable to all journey types: One Way, Round Trip, Circle Trip, and Open Jaw.
- The applicable charge table is permitted for one-way basis.
- The surcharge level are quoted in accordance with an applicable local currency and based on the actual amount. Any other discount such as Child/Infant, Tour Conductor and Agent Discounts are not permitted.
- Any additional taxes or surcharges incurred with the upgrading are on passenger expenses.
- Mileage is earned on the original paid fares.
- Refund is not applicable to the upgrading surcharges.
II. Privileges for stand-by upgrade
- Baggage Allowance – permitted in accordance with the new class of service provided that the upgrading process is done at check-in counter.
- Lounge Access – permitted in accordance with the new class of service provided that the upgrading process is done at check-in counter.
- Meal Service – in accordance with the new class of service if the upgrading process is completed 2 hours prior to flight departure.
III.Stand-by upgrading surcharge/fee