Period of Application
Domestic Youth Fares 2016 are applicable for passengers aged 12 to 24 years or over at the time of departure. Valid document/ID must be presented at the time of purchase.
Economy class (Q) one way, return or open jaw trips on THAI operating services within Thailand.
Note : No other discounts apply.
* Sector BKK-CEI vv., BKK-UTH vv., BKK-UBP vv., BKK-KKC vv., BKK-URT vv., BKK-HDY vv. and CNX-HKT vv., operated by THAI Smile only.
* Applicable taxes and fuel surcharges to be added to the fares as applicable.
These fares are valid for sale and travel commencing on/after 01JAN16 to 31DEC16.
All travel must be completed by 31DEC16.
Weekend : Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Weekday : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Minimum Stay
90 daysCancellation / Refund and Rerouting Cancellation/ Refund :
- Totally unused: Permitted at a charge of THB 1,000
- Partially used: The refund will be the difference between the fare paid and the applicable normal fare for the portions used.Reroute/ Reissue :
- Reroute is permitted with reissuance of ticket and additional fare collection (if any) with reissue fee THB 1000.
Change of Reservations :
- Permitted at least 3 hours before departure.
- Travelling Date change from original booking to an earlier departure date on outbound sector must be reissued at a fee of THB 1,000.
NOTE : AIRPORT TAX WILL BE ADDED AS APPLICABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.