1. The total amount in receipt should be declared only the paid amount in the fare currency of country from where the journey commences.
2. Currently, receipts are provided for tickets which issued from www.thaiairways.com or issued from THAI Airways International Public,CO.LTD office within Thailand.
3. Receipt can be requested for each individual ticket issued from www.thaiairways.com or issued for combine names in one receipt can be requested from Thai Ticket Office.
4. Passenger can update sponsor name, address and Tax ID before printing the only one time.
5. In case of process error and no receipt was issued, please contact THAI CONTACT CENTER TEL.02-356 1111 or THAI ticketing office in person or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org by specify ticket number and sponsor information if needed.
6. Following by Thai Bureau of Internal Revenue rule on case of receipt, any person or entity who register to be VAT registered person or entity shall be provide the following element.
6.1 Taxpayer Identification Number
6.2 Head Office or Branch of business of taxpayer.
7. Receipt can be requested no more than 6 months after ticket is issued.
8. E-Receipt can be requested for 5 times only.