updated 26 March 2020
• Inbound Thailand click here
Both foreign nationals transiting Thailand and Thai nationals returning to Thailand are required to present following documents at the check-in counter.
Foreign Nationals Transiting Thailand
1. Being foreign passengers transiting Thailand to the third country with the transit time no more than 24 hours.
2. Having “Fit to Fly” Health Certificate (can be in English or in the official language of the country of departure).
3. The exempted passengers will be required to be in the designated transit areas and strictly comply with the disease control measures applicable at the airport of transit.
THAI Nationals Returning to Thailand
1. Thai Nationals are required to present “Fit to Fly” health certificate.
2. Certifying Letter from Royal Thai Embassy, Thai Consulate Office or Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand.
• Outbound Thailand click here