30 October 2022
Effective from 30th of October 2022, a Reservation Surcharge – YR will be applied to any international tickets issued worldwide by all distribution channels.
The reservation surcharge will be charged with the following conditions:
1. Reservation Surcharge applied to all TG Ticket issuance (217).
2. For tickets issued in Thailand, apply THB350 per ticket.
3. For tickets issued outside Thailand, apply USD 10 per ticket. (Reservation Surcharge for tickets issued at point of sale other than Thailand will be converted to local currency).
4. Reservation Surcharge is collected per ticket.
5. No child / infant discount applies.
6. Reservation Surcharge is not refundable.
7. Reservation Surcharge is not interlineable.
8. Reservation surcharge does not apply to any reissued ticket.