Commencing 01 October 2019.
THAI and THAI Smile Air Awards: Between Thailand Domestic and International Destinations (connecting in Bangkok)
This Award Chart is used for international Award travel with THAI or THAI Smile to depart from or arrive to any domestic destination with a connection in Bangkok. For example, international outbound travel from Thailand (Phuket-Bangkok-London), or international inbound travel (Tokyo-Bangkok-Chiang Mai).Stopovers in Bangkok are not permitted, travel must continue to the final destination on the first available flight .Mixing of class of service is permitted. However, the mileage for the highest class of service in each direction will be applied.
One way Travel Between Domestic Destinations in Thailand** (connecting in Bangkok)
and Listed Destinations
Smile Plus* Class
Royal Silk Class
Royal First Class
Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap*
Laos: Vientiane, Luang Prabang*
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Penang*
Myanmar: Yangon, Mandalay*
Singapore: SingaporeVietnam: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
China: Changsha*, Chengdu, Chongqing*, Guangzhou, Hong Kong,
Indonesia: Denpasar, Jakarta
India: Ahmedabad*, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gaya*, Hyderabad, Jaipur*, Kolkata, Lucknow*, Mumbai, New Delhi,Varanasi*
Nepal: KathmanduSri Lanka: Colombo
China: Beijing, Zhengzhou*
Japan: Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai
Tokyo (Haneda/Narita)Korea: Busan, Seoul
Pakistan: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore
Saudi Arabia: Jeddah
|7||Australia: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
|8||New Zealand: Auckland||46,250||-||90,000||122,500|
Germany: Frankfurt, Munich
Italy: Milan, Rome
Switzerland: ZurichUnited Kingdom: London
Award travel on THAI terms and conditions apply.
*Codeshare flights operated by THAI Smile
• Award travel, both international and domestic, must be completed within 1 year of the ticket issue date.
• If an Award is booked with a THAI office is not issued within the allotted ticketing time limit, bookings are automatically cancelled. Miles, less any expired miles, will then be re-credited to the relevant account.
• Prior to ticket issue: flight dates, routing (provided Award travel remains in the same zone), the ticket holder name, member or Nominee, can be changed.
• All other changes require mileage to be re-credited and a new Award requested. Allow 3 working days for mileage to be re-credited.
• After ticketing, travel dates or flight numbers can be changed with fee.
• After ticketing no other changes are permitted, but mileage can be re-credited subject to a service fee, and a new Award requested. Totally unused and valid Award tickets can be re-credited, subject to a fee. Details of service fees, click here.
• For an Award re-credit, any expired miles contained in the Award will not be re-credited.
• Once travel has commenced no routing changes or mileage re-credits are permitted.
• Award tickets must be issued to members, or to others who present written authorization for ticket pick-up.
• THAI only may issue Air Award tickets.
• No stopovers or connecting flights are permitted for Award travel within Thailand.
• One open jaw at origin is permitted within the same country and same zone or one open jaw at point of turnaround is permitted within the same zone and direction.
• Backtracking is permitted on international Award travel. Stopovers when backtracking are permitted only on intercontinental travel, for example Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Sydney. One stopover is permitted in each direction, subject to a fee.
• An onward connecting flight within 24 hours is not considered a stopover. Details of service fees, click here.
• All taxes and surcharges associated with Award travel are the responsibility of the member or ticket holder and may be collected at ticket issue or during the Award journey.